Wanna know me?
I'm Brandon, a product designer / architect out of Indianapolis.
- Applicable knowledge across diverse technologies and practices (design, usability, architecture, mobile, data)
- Helping next generation talent embrace their creativity in a corporate world.
- Getting a lot done with very little budget.
- Distilling problems down to their rawest state - even if it's uncomfortable.
- Taking rough ideas and turning them into something people can play with.
- Transforming data and flows into visual design patterns people can understand.
- ENFP - But... 52% E, 48% I.
- ADHD - Lots of energy! It took me 20 years to realize it's a super power if harnessed properly.
- DAD - My daughter Maddy is a designer and marketer. My son, Ethan is finishing Highschool while producing / editing videos.
- AUTHOR - Wrote Wordpress Top Plugins for Packt Publishing (it's not very good).
- Nomie and helping people track and understand their lives. *Nomie is open source
- Understanding human behavior.
- Cutting my teeth on AI, pondering it's implications, and exploring new ground.
- Exploring the meaning of life - like really, why does all of this exist?
- Creating brand names.
- Exploring AI for creative and art production.
- Cryptocurrencies / Immutable chains
- Watching my daughter Maddy grow her business.
- Printing silly things on my 3D printer.
- Deep, honest, conversations.
- SvelteJS (my new favorite)
- React Native
- Ionic / Cordova
- AWS SDK / Serverless
- Sketch.app (Design)
- Mac OS
- Healthcare - Health Tech Startups, Big Pharma, Healthcare Recruiting.
- Insurance - Design Direction, AI R&D projects, Mobile Apps
- Radio - Platform Design, Product Direction
- Printing - Variable Printing, On-Demand PDF generation, Product Direction
- Ecommerce - eCommerce Design & Usability, Fulfillment, Marketing
- Recruitment - Marketing, App Design/Development, Product Direction
Ready for TMI? If you need anything you can always email me at [email protected]